Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Forms

Forms

BK

I host a web site where I use a forms page that sends me an email results
page from my server...when I access this forms page with Firefox and hit
submit it attempts to open my email client instead of just using my hosting
server to send the form to my email...this is a problem because if you are
using firefox and attempt to use one of my forms the information is not
getting through...does anyone know of an update to firefox to help this or
is their something I can do on my servers side to assist firefox in being
able to allow form to be sent behind the scenes...