Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Thunderbird - message exceeds the Maximum Message Size?

Thunderbird - message exceeds the Maximum Message Size?

Gerry

Hi,

Since a while now every message I open starts with the message:
"This message exceeded the Maximum Message Size set in Account Settings,
so we have only downloaded the first few lines from the mail server."

In the account settings for disk space, the checkbox for saving disk
space is not checked.
I have also tried checking it so as not to download messages larger then
500 KB but I still get the message whatever the size.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks,
Gerry.