Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Problem with impersonate

Problem with impersonate

Yoshitha

Hi
I've to access registry and also get cpu id from the web application.
First i wrote code to get cpuid from web application then i got cpu id.
Next i wrote code to set value into a registry and when ran the application
i got error that access to Registry is denied some thing.
and then what i did is i changed the impersonate="true" from false in
identity section of the machine.confog file.
and then ran the application then i successfully placed the value into the
registry, but i couldnt get the cpu id.

again icnaged the impersonate to false now it is working for cpu id and not
for registry.

Can anybody tell me the solution for my problem.
i've to access registry and also get cpuid how can i achieve this.
Its very urgent for me
Thanx in advance
Yoshitha