Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET User Control

ASP.NET User Control

Brett Wesoloski

I have a user control that has a text box in it. Well what I would like to
happen is when a user changes the text my aspx page will know and fire so I
can run some code behind.

I have tried many things and have looked on google but can't find what I am
looking for.

This is what I have in my user control

Public Event DateTextChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs)

Public Sub txtStartDate_TextChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e
As System.EventArgs) Handles txtStartDate.TextChanged

RaiseEvent DateTextChanged(sender, e)

End Sub

Gabriel Lozano-Morán

hope this can help: