Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > File Access Security

File Access Security

Davie

Is there a way to iterate through a DirectoryInfo or FileInfo to see access
rights for the currently logged on user.

For each for each file in a diretory can can the current user read, write,
delete etc?

Any help would be greatly appreciated