Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Netscape 8 beta delayed

Netscape 8 beta delayed

Leonidas Jones

There has been interest expressed here in the public beta release of
Netscape 8. I'm sorry to have to report that its been delayed:

http://www.techworld.com/application...fm?NewsID=3159

Lee

TacoBell is not Mexican telco

This is alt.fan.mozilla. newsgroup.

Leonidas Jones wrote:

> There has been interest expressed here in the public beta release of
> Netscape 8. I'm sorry to have to report that its been delayed:
>
> http://www.techworld.com/application...fm?NewsID=3159
>
> Lee

Ed Mullen

TacoBell is not Mexican telco wrote:
> This is alt.fan.mozilla. newsgroup.
>
> Leonidas Jones wrote:
>
>> There has been interest expressed here in the public beta release of
>> Netscape 8. I'm sorry to have to report that its been delayed:
>>
>> http://www.techworld.com/application...fm?NewsID=3159
>>
>> Lee

Not sure what your point is. However, maybe you don't know that
Netscape is a Mozilla-based product, just as are Firefox and
Thunderbird. So Lee's post was most certainly pertinent.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Leonidas Jones

TacoBell is not Mexican telco wrote:
> This is alt.fan.mozilla. newsgroup.
>
> Leonidas Jones wrote:
>
>> There has been interest expressed here in the public beta release of
>> Netscape 8. I'm sorry to have to report that its been delayed:
>>
>> http://www.techworld.com/application...fm?NewsID=3159
>>
>> Lee

Yes, I know that.

Netscape 8 is a standalone browser based on Firefox, but with the
ability to run IE's rendering engine on select pages, such as Windows
update.

I have received a number of private emails from people who saw
discussion of this browser in this group, asking for more information.
I therefore think it appropriate to post this information here.

Lee

John

Hey, I'm sure Lee knows that without you telling him.
Just maybe, perhaps, mayhaps, perchance, some Mozilla Firefox users (and I am
one of them) might be interested in that.

John <><