Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Using Webservice from VB 6.0

Using Webservice from VB 6.0

Sara T.

Has it anyway to use webservice (wsdl) written by ASP.NET from VB 6.0?

I need to write a code in VB 6.0 or ASP to integrate with Web Service
written by ASP.NET.

Please give me an example.

Lau Lei Cheong

Try to Google first next time, it's not hard to find a number of option with
keywords "vb6 wsdl":

http://www.pocketsoap.com/wsdl/wsdl2.aspx

"Sara T." <(E-Mail Removed)> glsD:(E-Mail Removed) bl...
> Has it anyway to use webservice (wsdl) written by ASP.NET from VB 6.0?
>
> I need to write a code in VB 6.0 or ASP to integrate with Web Service
> written by ASP.NET.
>
> Please give me an example.

Paul Glavich [MVP ASP.NET]

Use the Microsoft SOAP Toolkit V3.0.