Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Local Message Board Setup in Thunderbird

Local Message Board Setup in Thunderbird

Finbarr

Hi,

Would anyone know how I can view the local message board at work (Public
Folders in Outlook) using Thunderbird client? I can see the board in
Outlook, but it would be good if I could set it up using my mail client.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Finbarr