Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Better cycling through open tabs?

Better cycling through open tabs?

Markus Dehmann

I would like to switch from opera to firefox, but there is one thing I am
missing in firefox: a good cycling through the open tabs. In firefox,
Ctrl+tab switches to the next open tab. But that's not cool and diverts
from the standard behavior: Like shift+tab in windows, it should open a
popup in the middle of the screen showing the possibilities, holding ctrl
and hitting tab several times should mark a choice in this popup menu, and
as soon as I release the ctrl key, it brings me to the tab I have chosem.

I don't know if that was clear. I want the same thing for firefox tabs that
shift+tab does with open applications. In opera, that's the normal behavior
and VERY convenient. I don't wanna give that up.

Can I have that in firefox, too? Some extension or so? I tried the Tabbed
Browsing Preferences, but the option I want is not there.

Thanks
Markus

cycling through options Dieter Faulbaum Python 0 03-16-2010 02:30 PM
Report (with photos) of a cycling ride through the Convents Route (Morelos, MX) erasmo Digital Photography 12 10-12-2007 04:20 PM
cycling through a vector? JoeC C++ 5 10-28-2006 05:35 PM
cycling through a vector? JoeC C++ 1 10-27-2006 11:05 PM
cycling through a vector? JoeC C++ 0 10-27-2006 11:00 PM

Advertisments