Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > custom error page help

custom error page help

dee

Hi

In web.config I have to the following:

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors defaultRedirect="error.htm" mode="On" />
</system.web>
</configuration>

I generated a forced error in my page. Instead of being
redirected to error.htm i get the following error message form dotnet:

Runtime Error

custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the
application error from being viewed.

Details: ...

Why don't I ger redirected to my error.htm page?

Thanks.
Dee