Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DropDownList

DropDownList

=?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

Hi,
is it possible to have different colors or fonts in each row in a
DropDownList? If so, how do I do it?

Thanks
Julia

TJS

http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Code/20...ownListBox.asp

"Julia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> is it possible to have different colors or fonts in each row in a
> DropDownList? If so, how do I do it?
>
> Thanks
> Julia

=?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

Hi,
and thanks!

If I replace my WwbControls.DropDownList to HtmlControls.HtmlSelect objects,
is it possible to catch an event from the HtmlSelect object when the selected
index is changed?

/Julia

"TJS" wrote:

> http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Code/20...ownListBox.asp
>

> "Julia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> > is it possible to have different colors or fonts in each row in a
> > DropDownList? If so, how do I do it?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Julia

TJS

I have no idea what those 2 things are...

You may want to post as a new question with some example code