Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > does anyone know where is it?

Reply
Thread Tools

does anyone know where is it?

 
 
Bruno Alexandre
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-27-2005
Hi guys,

does anyone know where is the Website used in the MSDN "Lear ASP.NET 2.0
with Jeff Prosise"
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/be...a/default.aspx) events?

The website used is called "Contoso", but I can't find it in the MSDN
site, so I can evaluate it with the webcasts.

If anyone know here is it, or if anyone is using it, please post here a
copy of the original files.


Thank you very much.

--

Bruno Alexandre
Dep Informática do Grupo Filtrarte

Av Genereal Humberto Delgado, 91
Vila Verde
2705-887 Terrugem SNT

Tel. +351 219 608 130
Tlm. +351 914 461 138
Fax +351 219 613 881
@. http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
www www.filtrarte.com | www.filtrarte.pt




 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\)
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-27-2005
is this it

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

--
Regards

John Timney
ASP.NET MVP
Microsoft Regional Director

"Bruno Alexandre" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi guys,
>
> does anyone know where is the Website used in the MSDN "Lear ASP.NET
> 2.0 with Jeff Prosise"
> (http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/be...a/default.aspx) events?
>
> The website used is called "Contoso", but I can't find it in the MSDN
> site, so I can evaluate it with the webcasts.
>
> If anyone know here is it, or if anyone is using it, please post here a
> copy of the original files.
>
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> --
>
> Bruno Alexandre
> Dep Informática do Grupo Filtrarte
>
> Av Genereal Humberto Delgado, 91
> Vila Verde
> 2705-887 Terrugem SNT
>
> Tel. +351 219 608 130
> Tlm. +351 914 461 138
> Fax +351 219 613 881
> @. (E-Mail Removed)
> www www.filtrarte.com | www.filtrarte.pt
>
>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Bruno Alexandre
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-28-2005
I'm afraid not, this is a 1.1 version, and this version I already had found
under "contoso" in msdn search
the Webcast are about the new version 2.0 beta 2

it's a underful example cause they use as example the new components in 2.0
beta 2, like master pages and master sitemap, new ways to bind data,
authentication... all that a new guy in ASP.NET needs to pass from ASP 3.0
to ASP.NET 2.0 just like me...

but thank you anyway

--

Bruno Alexandre
Dep Informática do Grupo Filtrarte

Av Genereal Humberto Delgado, 91
Vila Verde
2705-887 Terrugem SNT

Tel. +351 219 608 130
Tlm. +351 914 461 138
Fax +351 219 613 881
@. (E-Mail Removed)
www www.filtrarte.com | www.filtrarte.pt


"John Timney (ASP.NET MVP)" <(E-Mail Removed)> escreveu na mensagem
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> is this it
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
>
> --
> Regards
>
> John Timney
> ASP.NET MVP
> Microsoft Regional Director
>
> "Bruno Alexandre" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> does anyone know where is the Website used in the MSDN "Lear ASP.NET
>> 2.0 with Jeff Prosise"
>> (http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/be...a/default.aspx) events?
>>
>> The website used is called "Contoso", but I can't find it in the MSDN
>> site, so I can evaluate it with the webcasts.
>>
>> If anyone know here is it, or if anyone is using it, please post here
>> a copy of the original files.
>>
>>
>> Thank you very much.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Bruno Alexandre
>> Dep Informática do Grupo Filtrarte
>>
>> Av Genereal Humberto Delgado, 91
>> Vila Verde
>> 2705-887 Terrugem SNT
>>
>> Tel. +351 219 608 130
>> Tlm. +351 914 461 138
>> Fax +351 219 613 881
>> @. (E-Mail Removed)
>> www www.filtrarte.com | www.filtrarte.pt
>>
>>
>>
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does anyone know of a phone that does this... elziko UK VOIP 5 02-18-2009 04:06 PM
Does anyone Know Anyone at Maas Rowe I can talk to channing28270@gmail.com Computer Support 3 07-05-2006 08:27 AM
Does anyone know why Safari browser does not submit on enter key. zazzaron@cox.net HTML 1 12-20-2005 07:50 PM
LOOK! i just want to know does anyone know... Simon Egginton Javascript 3 07-26-2004 08:11 PM
Does anyone know of a place in Auckland that does XBOX upgrades? Rats NZ Computing 1 07-26-2003 08:07 AM



Advertisments