Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Can't configure data adapter

Can't configure data adapter

=?Utf-8?B?SmFja08=?=

I have created a stored procedure with 2 input parameters. When I try and
configure a data adapter to use the stored procedure, I receive the following
error.

Failed to get schema for this stored procedure.

What would cause this?

Mike Labosh

> Failed to get schema for this stored procedure.
>
> What would cause this?

If you paste the Stored Procedure code, we will be able to figure it out
easier. But if you are using a Stored Procedure for your SelectCommand,
the stored procedure must do a SELECT statement, and not a RETURN statement.

--
Peace & happy computing,

Mike Labosh, MCSD

"Mr. McKittrick, after very careful consideration, I have
come to the conclusion that this new system SUCKS."
-- General Barringer, "War Games"