Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Downloads "cleanup" in Firefox

Downloads "cleanup" in Firefox

Jim

If I answer yes to this question, does it just clean up
the entries in the pop-up window (o.k.) or actually
delete the files on disk (not o.k.). Can't find any
ref to this in the help file.

John Cheever

Jim wrote:
> If I answer yes to this question, does it just clean up
> the entries in the pop-up window (o.k.) or actually
> delete the files on disk (not o.k.). Can't find any
> ref to this in the help file.

It just cleans up the pop up window, the files are not deleted.

--
John Cheever
http://upsd.co.uk

Ed Mullen

Jim wrote:

> If I answer yes to this question, does it just clean up
> the entries in the pop-up window (o.k.) or actually
> delete the files on disk (not o.k.). Can't find any
> ref to this in the help file.

Just cleans up the list in Firefox. Does NOT delete the files you have
downloaded.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net