Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DataList Fromatting Cell

DataList Fromatting Cell

Paul Say

Here is the problem,

I have a datalist that builds a list of links horizontally across the screen
for a menu bar.

i.e

<asp:datalist id="menuTabs" runat="server>
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:Hyperlink id="myLink" runat="server">
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:datalist>

At runtime how can I access the last cell that is created and change its
width, as I want the last cell to padd out all remaining space in the table
that is created by the datalist.

Paul

Eliyahu Goldin

In PreRender event:

myList.Items[myList.Items.Count-1].FindControl("myLink");

Eliyahu

"Paul Say" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Here is the problem,
>
> I have a datalist that builds a list of links horizontally across the

screen
> for a menu bar.
>
> i.e
>
> <asp:datalist id="menuTabs" runat="server>
> <ItemTemplate>
> <asp:Hyperlink id="myLink" runat="server">
> </ItemTemplate>
> </asp:datalist>
>
> At runtime how can I access the last cell that is created and change its
> width, as I want the last cell to padd out all remaining space in the

table
> that is created by the datalist.
>
> Paul

Extract web page via code fromatting Lit ASP .Net 4 06-22-2007 05:17 PM
Fromatting an xml file sir_alex Python 2 02-07-2006 06:21 PM
re fromatting my sd card chik Digital Photography 5 08-13-2005 09:21 AM
Newbie advice for string fromatting gt Python 4 07-02-2003 10:14 PM

Advertisments