Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Adding numeric datatype columns' content in a datagrid

Adding numeric datatype columns' content in a datagrid

.Net Sports

I'm trying to display the total of a list of numbers in a datagrid. The
numbers (dollaramount in sales) will be part of a dataset according to
the date queried. I will display the total in the footer row. What is
the best way to calculate the total of "dollar amount in sales" and
carry that sum into the footer (dollaramount column), as I've looked at
various resources, but they don't explain this very clear.
Thanks in advance, .NetSports

Eliyahu Goldin

Use PreRender event. Loop through the data items, calculate the sum, and set
it in the footer.

Eliyahu

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...