Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET 2.0 General Info

ASP.NET 2.0 General Info

Carl Gilbert

Hi

Does anyone know when ASP.NET 2.0 is due for full release?
Also, when will large hosting companies such as 1and1 fully support ASP.NET
2.0 rather than the odd beta server offering 50mb or so?

Regards, Carl Gilbert

clintonG

Microsoft has stated November 7th is the official release date.

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

"Carl Gilbert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OcGPs7$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know when ASP.NET 2.0 is due for full release?
> Also, when will large hosting companies such as 1and1 fully support
> ASP.NET 2.0 rather than the odd beta server offering 50mb or so?
>
> Regards, Carl Gilbert

Juan T. Llibre

re:
> Does anyone know when ASP.NET 2.0 is due for full release?

It's been officially announced for the week of November 7, 2005.

re:
> Also, when will large hosting companies such as 1and1 fully support ASP.NET 2.0 rather
> than the odd beta server offering 50mb or so?

Check out Orcsweb http://www.orcsweb.com/
If you want reliabilty and full support, they're quite good.

Juan T. Llibre
ASP.NET MVP
http://asp.net.do/foros/
Foros de ASP.NET en Espaņol
Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
======================

"Carl Gilbert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OcGPs7$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know when ASP.NET 2.0 is due for full release?
> Also, when will large hosting companies such as 1and1 fully support ASP.NET 2.0 rather
> than the odd beta server offering 50mb or so?
>
> Regards, Carl Gilbert

Kevin Spencer

> It's been officially announced for the week of November 7, 2005.

A day which will live in infamy!

--
,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
Ambiguity has a certain quality to it.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> re:
>> Does anyone know when ASP.NET 2.0 is due for full release?

> It's been officially announced for the week of November 7, 2005.
>
> re:
>> Also, when will large hosting companies such as 1and1 fully support
>> ASP.NET 2.0 rather than the odd beta server offering 50mb or so?

> Check out Orcsweb http://www.orcsweb.com/
> If you want reliabilty and full support, they're quite good.
>

> Juan T. Llibre
> ASP.NET MVP
> http://asp.net.do/foros/
> Foros de ASP.NET en Espaņol
> Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
> ======================
>
> "Carl Gilbert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OcGPs7$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi
>>
>> Does anyone know when ASP.NET 2.0 is due for full release?
>> Also, when will large hosting companies such as 1and1 fully support
>> ASP.NET 2.0 rather than the odd beta server offering 50mb or so?
>>
>> Regards, Carl Gilbert

Kevin Spencer

Oops! That was DECEMBER 7th! I'm sure November 7th will be a day that will
live in the 2005 calendar!

--

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
Ambiguity has a certain quality to it.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> re:
>> Does anyone know when ASP.NET 2.0 is due for full release?

> It's been officially announced for the week of November 7, 2005.
>
> re:
>> Also, when will large hosting companies such as 1and1 fully support
>> ASP.NET 2.0 rather than the odd beta server offering 50mb or so?

> Check out Orcsweb http://www.orcsweb.com/
> If you want reliabilty and full support, they're quite good.
>

> Juan T. Llibre
> ASP.NET MVP
> http://asp.net.do/foros/
> Foros de ASP.NET en Espaņol
> Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
> ======================
>
> "Carl Gilbert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OcGPs7$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi
>>
>> Does anyone know when ASP.NET 2.0 is due for full release?
>> Also, when will large hosting companies such as 1and1 fully support
>> ASP.NET 2.0 rather than the odd beta server offering 50mb or so?
>>
>> Regards, Carl Gilbert

Juan T. Llibre

heh, heh...

Juan T. Llibre
ASP.NET MVP
http://asp.net.do/foros/
Foros de ASP.NET en Espaņol
Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

70-640 General Exam Info ToddMic MCITP 4 12-15-2009 10:47 PM
General....very general.... no important for u forever hi Python 0 03-18-2009 08:21 AM
General ASP .net Info kuhrty ASP .Net 3 01-04-2007 05:54 PM
General Info wanted: IBM Z/os C/C++ compilers John Fly C Programming 1 02-25-2004 03:10 PM
General info re: newsgroups bjones Computer Support 4 09-17-2003 02:03 PM

Advertisments