Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > does Session_End event fire when the worker process recycles?

does Session_End event fire when the worker process recycles?

srivalli c via DotNetMonster.com

Hi,

When asp.net worker process or application pool recycles, is it guaranteed
that the Session_End event fires for all active sessions? [BTW, I'm using In-
Proc session mode, Win2003 server and IIS6.0]

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Srivalli.

Tom.PesterDELETETHISSS@pandora.be

No It doesnt. You can test this by doing 20 mins nothing on the site. If
you have left the defaults than the process will be recycled I think.
And session_end isn't called.

Let me know if you have any more questions..

Cheers,
Tom Pester