Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How do i add a cleint side button to a table?

How do i add a cleint side button to a table?

Julia

Hi,
I have a table with 3 columns,the middle column should contains a button for
each row
when clicking the button I want to move the value from the 1st column to the
third column
without post back
how exactly I add client side button to a row?

Thanks in advance

Julia

I am creating the table at run time.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Your middle column should be a templated one. Make an ItemTemplate with an
> html button:
> <ItemTemplate><input type=button ... ></ItemTemplate>
>
> Eliyahu
>
> "Julia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:uYJ%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> > I have a table with 3 columns,the middle column should contains a button

> for
> > each row
> > when clicking the button I want to move the value from the 1st column to

> the
> > third column
> > without post back
> > how exactly I add client side button to a row?
> >
> > Thanks in advance

Eliyahu Goldin

Your middle column should be a templated one. Make an ItemTemplate with an
html button:
<ItemTemplate><input type=button ... ></ItemTemplate>

Eliyahu

"Julia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uYJ%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I have a table with 3 columns,the middle column should contains a button

for
> each row
> when clicking the button I want to move the value from the 1st column to

the
> third column
> without post back
> how exactly I add client side button to a row?
>
> Thanks in advance

Eliyahu Goldin

So add the html text for the button in the run time.

Eliyahu

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...