Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Datagrid paging. It's not changing from page to page.

Datagrid paging. It's not changing from page to page.

Shapper

Hello,

I created a datagrid with:
AllowPaging="True"
PageSize="2"

The page size is correct and I see the navigation buttons "next" and
"previous", however when I click "next" the datagrid doesn't change to
second page.

Why?

Thanks,
Miguel

Tod Birdsall

Hi Miguel,

You need to wire up some code that handles the OnPageIndexedChanged
event. Check out Scott Mitchell's article located here for an
explanation:
http://tinyurl.com/bmks3

Hope this helps.

Tod Birdsall, MCSD for .Net
http://tod1d.blogspot.com

Help me get free Sony PSP and get one for yourself:
http://tinyurl.com/8n4hg

you need to specify OnPageIndexChanged=

in case u r not aware of, there is a DataGridControl newsgroup
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.datagridc ontrol
HTH

news:(E-Mail Removed)...