Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > adding user in active directory

adding user in active directory

=?Utf-8?B?TGVvX1N1cmY=?=

Hello,

I need your help adding user in Active Directory from ASP.net website. Could
any one provide me the complete code for the html page. As this is my
curriculam project and I dont have any Idea about ASP.net

Please Help
Thanks in Advance.

Kim Quigley

Let me make sure I understand the question. Are you saying that you don't
know anything about ASP.NET, so you would someone to send you an entirely
completed project that adds users to Active Directory?

"Leo_Surf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I need your help adding user in Active Directory from ASP.net website.
> Could
> any one provide me the complete code for the html page. As this is my
> curriculam project and I dont have any Idea about ASP.net
>
> Please Help
> Thanks in Advance.

Juan T. Llibre

Nah.

He wants someone to help him cheat for his "curriculum project",
so he can slide by without putting in any effort into it.

Juan T. Llibre
ASP.NET MVP
http://asp.net.do/foros/
Foros de ASP.NET en Español
Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
======================

"Kim Quigley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Let me make sure I understand the question. Are you saying that you don't know anything
> about ASP.NET, so you would someone to send you an entirely completed project that adds
> users to Active Directory?
>
> "Leo_Surf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello,
>>
>> I need your help adding user in Active Directory from ASP.net website. Could
>> any one provide me the complete code for the html page. As this is my
>> curriculam project and I dont have any Idea about ASP.net
>>
>> Please Help
>> Thanks in Advance.

=?Utf-8?B?TGVvX1N1cmY=?=

Dera Kim Quigley,

You got me right, let me know if anyone can help me with this.

Dear Mr. Juan....

sorry friend you got me wrong...I am not sliding away and for your kind
information I am working on Active Directory. I desined it and implemented it
but the User registration to my Active Directory is one part of our
curricular project...If you can not help someone you should not make wrong
guess and waste your precious time....

If you can Help me in this I will be highly obliged.
================================

"Juan T. Llibre" wrote:

> Nah.
>
> He wants someone to help him cheat for his "curriculum project",
> so he can slide by without putting in any effort into it.
>

> Juan T. Llibre
> ASP.NET MVP
> http://asp.net.do/foros/
> Foros de ASP.NET en Español
> Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
> ======================
>
> "Kim Quigley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Let me make sure I understand the question. Are you saying that you don't know anything
> > about ASP.NET, so you would someone to send you an entirely completed project that adds
> > users to Active Directory?
> >
> > "Leo_Surf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I need your help adding user in Active Directory from ASP.net website. Could
> >> any one provide me the complete code for the html page. As this is my
> >> curriculam project and I dont have any Idea about ASP.net
> >>
> >> Please Help
> >> Thanks in Advance.

=?Utf-8?B?dmluYXk=?=

try this
http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/DirectoryServices.asp

--
http://pathidotnet.blogspot.com
=====

"Leo_Surf" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I need your help adding user in Active Directory from ASP.net website. Could
> any one provide me the complete code for the html page. As this is my
> curriculam project and I dont have any Idea about ASP.net
>
> Please Help
> Thanks in Advance.

=?Utf-8?B?TGVvX1N1cmY=?=

Dear Vinay,

Thank for the information, But unfortunately I am not ASP programmer I want
complete web page desined with user sign-up form which will add user to
Active Directory.

See if you can help me with this...

Thanks in Advance...

"Leo_Surf" wrote:

> Dera Kim Quigley,
>
> You got me right, let me know if anyone can help me with this.
>
> Dear Mr. Juan....
>
> sorry friend you got me wrong...I am not sliding away and for your kind
> information I am working on Active Directory. I desined it and implemented it
> but the User registration to my Active Directory is one part of our
> curricular project...If you can not help someone you should not make wrong
> guess and waste your precious time....
>
> If you can Help me in this I will be highly obliged.
> ================================
>
> "Juan T. Llibre" wrote:
>
> > Nah.
> >
> > He wants someone to help him cheat for his "curriculum project",
> > so he can slide by without putting in any effort into it.
> >

> > Juan T. Llibre
> > ASP.NET MVP
> > http://asp.net.do/foros/
> > Foros de ASP.NET en Español
> > Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
> > ======================
> >
> > "Kim Quigley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Let me make sure I understand the question. Are you saying that you don't know anything
> > > about ASP.NET, so you would someone to send you an entirely completed project that adds
> > > users to Active Directory?
> > >
> > > "Leo_Surf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news(E-Mail Removed)...

Juan T. Llibre

I seriously doubt that you'll get a "complete web page
designed with user sign-up form which will add user to
Active Directory" here, especially if you are not a programmer
and don't have any idea about ASP.NET, as you've declared.

Have you tried Googling for an answer ?

http://www.google.com/

I searched for "add user active directory asp.net",
and the very first link has what you request.

The next links returned also have a lot of information.

But, the very first item on your To-Do list should be *learning
about ASP.NET*, instead of asking for "complete web pages"
which you will not understand.

If this is really for a "curriculum project", as you said in your
first post, then whatr you are required to do is *learn*, and not
try to slide by transcribing something you don't understand.

Juan T. Llibre
Former Dean of Computer Sciences
ASP.NET MVP
http://asp.net.do/foros/