Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Listbox problem

Listbox problem

Deepak.Sivaraman@gmail.com

Hi All,

When my listbox's selection mode is Single i can view my selected item
but when the selectionmode of the listbox is set to Multiple i have to
scroll to the selected item. It does not show the selected item to me
when the selection is Multiple but works fine when it is in Single
mode.

Is this a bug? how do i achieve the functionality?