Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > thunderbird menus

thunderbird menus

Finbogey

Is there any way to rearrange the order of the buttons on thunderbird?
I like having the DELETE button farthest to the right (where the
useless STOP button is now).

Fin

--
Finbogey Jones

Leonidas Jones

Finbogey wrote:
> Is there any way to rearrange the order of the buttons on thunderbird?
> I like having the DELETE button farthest to the right (where the
> useless STOP button is now).
>

> Fin

Right click on the toolbar, and select Customize. Drag the buttons from
one location to another, get rid of them entirely, add some other
buttons, there are lots of options.

Lee

Finbogey

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:38:46 GMT, Leonidas Jones <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Finbogey wrote:
>> Is there any way to rearrange the order of the buttons on thunderbird?
>> I like having the DELETE button farthest to the right (where the
>> useless STOP button is now).
>>

>> Fin
>>

>Right click on the toolbar, and select Customize. Drag the buttons from
>one location to another, get rid of them entirely, add some other
>buttons, there are lots of options.
>
>Lee

Thanks, Lee! That's great. IS there a way to do the same with the
layout of the columns in the messages list? (e.g. I like the junk
column to be between the subject and the sender).

Fin

--
Finbogey Jones

Leonidas Jones

Finbogey wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:38:46 GMT, Leonidas Jones <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>

>>Finbogey wrote:
>>
>>>Is there any way to rearrange the order of the buttons on thunderbird?
>>>I like having the DELETE button farthest to the right (where the
>>>useless STOP button is now).
>>>

>>>Fin
>>>

>>Right click on the toolbar, and select Customize. Drag the buttons from
>>one location to another, get rid of them entirely, add some other
>>buttons, there are lots of options.
>>
>>Lee

> Thanks, Lee! That's great. IS there a way to do the same with the
> layout of the columns in the messages list? (e.g. I like the junk
> column to be between the subject and the sender).
>

> Fin

Those just drag and drop, no need to have customize on.

Lee