Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > AspNet - MySQL, olddb drivers

AspNet - MySQL, olddb drivers

Fabrice

Hi,

I m looking for OLEdb Drivers for Mysql Server. The file MyOLEDB3.exe
I don't managed to find it.

If someone know where i can find it ?

thanks a lot
fabrice

Mark Rae

"Fabrice" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> I m looking for OLEdb Drivers for Mysql Server. The file MyOLEDB3.exe
> I don't managed to find it.
>
> If someone know where i can find it ?

Hmm - it should be here:
http://dev.mysql.com/get/Downloads/W....exe/from/pick
but seems to be unavailable, even from the main download page. I'm sure a
quick email to the mySql people will sort it out.

However, since you're posting in a .NET forum, I'm curious as to why on
earth you'd want the OleDb driver when there is a truly excellent native
..NET data provider available...
http://crlab.com/mysqlnet/