Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox encountered a problem and needs to close

Firefox encountered a problem and needs to close

august105@yahoo.com

Why do I keep getting this? I was just in the middle of researching
products and prices, I had about five pages open and lost everything,
this has been happening on a regular basis. I am using v1.0 if that
matters.

Leonidas Jones

> Why do I keep getting this? I was just in the middle of researching
> products and prices, I had about five pages open and lost everything,
> this has been happening on a regular basis. I am using v1.0 if that
> matters.

I don't know, we need a more information about exactly what you are
doing when it happens.

For the moment though, try Session Saver:

http://www.pikey.me.uk/mozilla/?extension=ss

Lee

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Why do I keep getting this? I was just in the middle of researching
> products and prices, I had about five pages open and lost everything,
> this has been happening on a regular basis. I am using v1.0 if that
> matters.

I get that a lot when (as best I can tell) FF times out, usually when I
have a big download running and am logged in with Remote Desktop and try
to connect to a slow server.

Is there any way to change the timeout settings?