Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > page expiration

page expiration

\jason via DotNetMonster.com\

add this line to ur html coding
it will prevent user from hitting the back button of our browser...

try it and c whether it has any affect?

email me at

Page Expiration Nitin ASP .Net 2 03-03-2005 10:33 PM
Page expiration - Is it with Session.Timeout naijacoder naijacoder ASP .Net 3 09-09-2004 12:59 PM
Page expiration warning on back navigation Josh Anderson - remove Zs to reply ASP .Net 1 11-19-2003 04:28 AM
Posting Again- Redirecting to Login page while session expiration Vijay ASP .Net 3 11-04-2003 03:36 AM
Page expiration Ken ASP .Net 4 11-03-2003 12:58 AM

Advertisments