Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > regarding calling functions of code behind .aspx.vb in script

regarding calling functions of code behind .aspx.vb in script

=?Utf-8?B?YW5vb3A=?=

Hello,
I created a Public class in .aspx.vb code behind file, now I want
to know can I call that functions in the class in the Scripts either client
side or server side in .aspx page. also I want to associate those functions
with the click of the button which is accesible in .aspx file. what should I
do.
Thank
you