Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > IIS messed up-Please help

IIS messed up-Please help

Ray5531

I installed ASP.NET version 2.0 and then unistall it and now my IIS is
messed up and my 1.1 ASP.NET application dosen't work.

When I go to ASP.NET tab of the IIS for an application it lists no framework
and when I try to run my asp.net application CLR debugger pops in and tries
to debug something.I unistalled IIS and Frmaework 1.1 and install IIS
(tested it,and it was working) and then install Framework ,but no help.aspx
type is also not in the docuemtn extensions (IT used to be there too).

What's the solution?

Thanks

Terry Olsen

Have you tried re-installing ASP.NET 1.1 and then running the
aspnet_iisreg -i command?

"Ray5531" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I installed ASP.NET version 2.0 and then unistall it and now my IIS is
>messed up and my 1.1 ASP.NET application dosen't work.
>
> When I go to ASP.NET tab of the IIS for an application it lists no
> framework and when I try to run my asp.net application CLR debugger pops
> in and tries to debug something.I unistalled IIS and Frmaework 1.1 and
> install IIS (tested it,and it was working) and then install Framework ,but
> no help.aspx type is also not in the docuemtn extensions (IT used to be
> there too).
>
> What's the solution?
>
> Thanks

Ray5531

I even tried that! dosen't work
"Terry Olsen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Have you tried re-installing ASP.NET 1.1 and then running the
> aspnet_iisreg -i command?
>

> "Ray5531" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I installed ASP.NET version 2.0 and then unistall it and now my IIS is
>>messed up and my 1.1 ASP.NET application dosen't work.
>>
>> When I go to ASP.NET tab of the IIS for an application it lists no
>> framework and when I try to run my asp.net application CLR debugger pops
>> in and tries to debug something.I unistalled IIS and Frmaework 1.1 and
>> install IIS (tested it,and it was working) and then install Framework
>> ,but no help.aspx type is also not in the docuemtn extensions (IT used to
>> be there too).
>>
>> What's the solution?
>>
>> Thanks

Ray5531

ISAPI redirector is not registered too!!