Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Microsoft Offers Free Training...

Microsoft Offers Free Training...

clintonG

I thought I had a shorcut or Favorite to a Microsoft resource that I seem to
want to recall makes available some type of free training, courses offered
over the web, complete courses, being made available to help developers
learn ASP.NET 2.0.

The training is supposed to be available until November when the bits will
be RTM but I can't find the URL.

Does anybody know what I am referring to and where I can register?

<%= Clinton Gallagher

Juan T. Llibre

Do you mean these :

https://www.microsoftelearning.com/visualstudio2005/

https://www.microsoftelearning.com/sqlserver2005/

?

Juan T. Llibre
ASP.NET MVP
http://asp.net.do/foros/
Foros de ASP.NET en Espaņol
Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
======================

"clintonG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I thought I had a shorcut or Favorite to a Microsoft resource that I seem to
> want to recall makes available some type of free training, courses offered
> over the web, complete courses, being made available to help developers
> learn ASP.NET 2.0.
>
> The training is supposed to be available until November when the bits will
> be RTM but I can't find the URL.
>
> Does anybody know what I am referring to and where I can register?
>
> <%= Clinton Gallagher

clintonG

Yea that looks right Juan. Thank you.

<%= Clinton Gallagher