Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Web Application and Security

Web Application and Security

thomson

Hi all,
I have installed a Web Application in IIS and configured a
Database in a different server.

OK, If suppose some one copies the database and the Web Application
folder in the IIS, and installed it in some place and did some
manipulation in the Web.config file, this works in this machine also,

What security can i give, if it is copied also, it should not run
on some other machine

Thanks in Advance

thomson

Scott Allen

Hi thomson:

You might check into licensing in .NET [1]. Make sure the extra effort
will be worhtwhile to you.

[1]
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...llicensing.asp

--