Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > adding query string to request

adding query string to request

TomislaW

Is it possible to add query string on requested page
e.a.
i have request for index.aspx, but i need index.aspx?language=en
is this possible

tomislaw

TomislaW

i have user controls that using outputcache varybyparam="language", but when
someone that comming to our page, come with www.mydomain.com -> redirected
to www.mydomain.com/index.aspx but i need
www.mydomain.com/index.aspx?language=de ...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The scenario is not clear. Please elaborate a bit.
>
> Eliyahu
>
> "TomislaW" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Is it possible to add query string on requested page
>> e.a.
>> i have request for index.aspx, but i need index.aspx?language=en
>> is this possible
>>
>> tomislaw

=?Utf-8?B?RWx0b24gVw==?=

Yes, you can use

Response.Redirect("index.aspx?language=en")

But instead of adding query string, you might think following logic:

string strLanguage;
If (Request.QueryString.Get("language") == null)
{
strLanguage = "en";
}
else
{
strLanguage = Request.QueryString.Get("language");
}

HTH

Elton Wang

"TomislaW" wrote:

> Is it possible to add query string on requested page
> e.a.
> i have request for index.aspx, but i need index.aspx?language=en
> is this possible
>
> tomislaw

Eliyahu Goldin