Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Doing an IFrame that will have dynamic content.

Doing an IFrame that will have dynamic content.

UJ

Does anybody know how to do an IFrame with dynamic content? I go through a
process whereby I build a web page then want to display it to the user -
shrunk - so they can verify that it's correct. I've trying adding a
asp:label and then filling in the label with the appropriate code but it
doesn't seem to work.

Any suggestions?

Jeffrey.