Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Listbox height not working with Netscape or Firefox

Listbox height not working with Netscape or Firefox

Jordan

When I set the listbox height tag it works fine with Internet Explorer, but
it doesn't seem to have any effect with Netscape or Firefox.

Does anyone know why or what I could do to work around it?

Thanks!

Hans Kesting

Jordan wrote:
> When I set the listbox height tag it works fine with Internet
> Explorer, but it doesn't seem to have any effect with Netscape or
> Firefox.
> Does anyone know why or what I could do to work around it?
>
> Thanks!

Try here:
http://slingfive.com/pages/code/browserCaps/

Hans Kesting

=?Utf-8?B?Sm91bmkgS2FycHBpbmVu?=

Use stylesheets.
Setting height and width in css-class and using Listbox.CssClass should work.