Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Gantt Chart in ASP.net 2.0

Gantt Chart in ASP.net 2.0

news.microsoft.com

Hello Does anyone know of any control that allows you to have different view
of a calendar including gantt chart style views ?

I know the calender control which comes with asp.net 2.0 is not capable of
displaying gantt charts..

Thanks

Scott Allen

You might try the Data Visualization components available from
Microsoft research [1], the piano roll control might look like a gant
chart with a few tweaks...

[1] http://research.microsoft.com/resear...s/default.aspx

--
Scott