Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Bookmark buttom in Firefox

Bookmark buttom in Firefox

D Cheung

Can I add a ADD BOOKMARK bottom on Firefox, instead of using the
Bookmarks menu?

Thanks.
D Cheung
http://www.opaltonsolutions.com

Leonidas Jones

D Cheung wrote:
> Can I add a ADD BOOKMARK bottom on Firefox, instead of using the
> Bookmarks menu?
>
> Thanks.
> D Cheung
> http://www.opaltonsolutions.com

You can find an extension to add almost anything. You might want to try
right clicking and choosing Bookmark this page, before you bother with a
button though.

If that doesn't do it for you, take a look here:

http://www.sephiroth-j.de/mozilla/

Note that I have never used this extension, nor any others by this
extension writer, so I can't speak to how well it works.

Lee

Ed Mullen

Leonidas Jones wrote:

> D Cheung wrote:
>
>> Can I add a ADD BOOKMARK bottom on Firefox, instead of using the
>> Bookmarks menu?
>>
>> Thanks.
>> D Cheung
>> http://www.opaltonsolutions.com

> You can find an extension to add almost anything. You might want to try
> right clicking and choosing Bookmark this page, before you bother with a
> button though.
>
> If that doesn't do it for you, take a look here:
>
> http://www.sephiroth-j.de/mozilla/
>
> Note that I have never used this extension, nor any others by this
> extension writer, so I can't speak to how well it works.
>
> Lee

And there's always CTRL-D. Not to mention dragging the URL from the
location box and dropping it in the bookmarks folder of your choice in
the Personal Toolbar, the bookmarks sidebar, or the Bookmarks menu.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net