--------------------------------
From: test test

im creating a web application with a header and a footer.
in the middle there will be a menu bar.
then on the left a treeview and then on the right a data grid. displaying data when a treeview node is selected.

how do i acheive this. I thought i can make place the treeview on a page and then create a IFrame for the data.
I dont know if this is a good idea. moreover i dont know what the size of the IFrame should be till i know how many items in the grid. based on that i have to resize the IFrame.

Any ideas will be appreciated. Basically the site is similiar to the MSDN site i wish they post the code they use somewhere

<Id>TUaw2UuKlEuHwcM3HG2faA==</Id>