Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Code-Behind Pain in the Behind!

Code-Behind Pain in the Behind!

danthman

Okay, answer to my own question...sort of. My original search was
apparently in the wrong "department" of the msdn site. There is info on
late binding for .NET, so I gave it a try.

First, it said something about "can't do late binding with option
strict." So, I turned option strict off. Then it said something about
"can't create ActiveX object 'blah blah.'"

Back to the drawing board.

-Dan

TJS

if your not using visual studio then you don't need all that crappy code
behind.

put your header code into an ascx file
then in your aspx file use load control and a place holder

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

Chronic Back Pain Michael MCSD 0 04-02-2006 02:43 AM
Chronic Back Pain Michael MCSE 0 04-02-2006 02:43 AM
Modelsim error: Cannot read output pain Olaf Petzold VHDL 12 12-23-2005 09:15 PM
Sorry to be such a pain Brent White ASP .Net 5 10-25-2005 09:15 PM
DropDownList Pain =?Utf-8?B?S1JN?= ASP .Net 2 05-25-2005 04:28 PM

Advertisments