Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Loading Assemblies from a Newtwork PC - Web Application

=?Utf-8?B?UmFuYQ==?=

Hi,
I have an asp.net application from where iam loading assemblies using
ASSEMBLY.LoadFrom(AssemblyName.DLL) from my network using IP address of the
network PC. My application is ended up with an error FILE/Assembly or one of
its Dependencies not found..

awaiting for your reply