Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How can I force Page_Load/PostBack on browser's back button click?

How can I force Page_Load/PostBack on browser's back button click?

Amelyan

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

in the meta tags in the head section of the aspx page you can set
re processed if the user pushes the back button or follows a link..it seems
to defeat IE's annoying caching of pages. lemme know if it doesnt work

boyhsu boyhsu is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I tried added that line to my master page, but it still does not force page_load/postback on my page when i click the Back button in IE 6.

Is there a way to force postback when clicking back button?

thanks,
Dennis

boyhsu boyhsu is offline
Junior Member

I forgot to mention that..It is an AJAX enabled web site.

sajidali3387 sajidali3387 is offline
Junior Member
Location: Lahore,Pakistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyhsu View Post
I forgot to mention that..It is an AJAX enabled web site.
I am also facing the same problem ...