Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to verify a xml file with another Schema

How to verify a xml file with another Schema

ad

I have a xml file, it have a DTD declaration like below

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE HealthData SYSTEM "Health.dtd">

Now I want to verify the xml file with another Schema file when use
XmlValidatingReader.

But when I verify schema file, it will always report an error about that
there is a DTD declaration.

How can I catch these exception and ignore it?

or how can I delete the dtd delcaration before vailidate it?