Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox wont save bookmarks past current session.

Firefox wont save bookmarks past current session.

pete.lynch@gmail.com

I run Mandrake 10.1/ firefox 1.0 and Moz/FF wont save any new bookmarks
since I upgraded to version 1.0 of FireFox. I cannot find a solution to
this.
TIA for any help.
pete

David Harrison

On 2/4/2005 10:25 AM, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) said:
> I run Mandrake 10.1/ firefox 1.0 and Moz/FF wont save any new bookmarks
> since I upgraded to version 1.0 of FireFox. I cannot find a solution to
> this.
> TIA for any help.
> pete

Have you checked that you've got write permissions to the profile
directory? I had a similar problem on Yellow Dog Linux once: Moz suite
wouldn't save bookmarks or settings for that reason.

cheers,

David H