Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Disabled copy paste in TExtBox

Disabled copy paste in TExtBox

=?Utf-8?B?QW5kcsOpcyBPcnTDrXo=?=

Hi

I need that my TextBox don't work for copy-paste (Ctrl+C) and other forms
that we used for copy text.

Thanks

willow

I think you need to control Ctrl+C,Ctrl+V and page sources.so I think it's
not a good way.may be you need to find other way,for example: another Page
Control
news:(E-Mail Removed)...