Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > AVI file sound no video

AVI file sound no video

tshad

We are trying to set up our site to allow presentations from our customers.
We want to allow them to upload video presentations.

We tried doing one here and if you double click the file it work works fine.

If you try to link to it from IE or Mozilla (which forces you to download a
driver to handle an avi file), it plays the sound fine, but not the video.
It is just an video created from our web cam.

What is causing the problem and if we allow our customers to create these
files, what do we tell them to do to create their videos (we don't want to
handle every possible format our there).

Thanks,

Tom

XP PC: DVDs play with distorted sound although mp3s and video files (avi, mpeg etc.) are fine Caseem Computer Support 8 01-22-2007 08:04 PM
AVI file sound no video tshad HTML 3 06-13-2005 03:55 AM
Why is it I have sound on some .AVI's and not others???? Video is ok....thanks daveyboy Computer Support 2 01-05-2005 12:59 PM

Advertisments