Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DropDownList in a Datagrid

DropDownList in a Datagrid

Andy Sutorius via DotNetMonster.com

Hi,

When I place a dropdownlist into a datagrid I receive the page error
"Object reference not set to an instance of an object." When I move the
dropdownlist out of the datagrid the page and dropdown populate perfectly

Any ideas why?

Thanks,

Andy

Random

Are you placing it into the header, footer, or within repeating rows? What
part of your code generates the error?

"Andy Sutorius via DotNetMonster.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:55a9a280bcf54a8eb2d9db37faa3324c@DotNetMonste r.com...