Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > clearing history with firefox

clearing history with firefox

Trojan Man

I'm new to Firefox. Isn't there some easy way to clear your history? In IE,
it was easy to use in the tools section, but I can't find any tab for
clearing your history with the browser.

Thanks

Ranjit

Trojan Man wrote:
> I'm new to Firefox. Isn't there some easy way to clear your history? In IE,
> it was easy to use in the tools section, but I can't find any tab for
> clearing your history with the browser.
>
> Thanks

tools -> options -> privacy
There u can selectively clear only the history or any other saved info.

Leonidas Jones

Ranjit wrote:
> Trojan Man wrote:
>
>> I'm new to Firefox. Isn't there some easy way to clear your history?
>> In IE,
>> it was easy to use in the tools section, but I can't find any tab for
>> clearing your history with the browser.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> tools -> options -> privacy
> There u can selectively clear only the history or any other saved info.

If you want to do this quickly, the Preferences Toolbar offers a button
for clearing history:

http://prefbar.mozdev.org/

Lee

Trojan Man

"Leonidas Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%hCMd.146294$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ranjit wrote:
> > Trojan Man wrote:
> >
> >> I'm new to Firefox. Isn't there some easy way to clear your history?
> >> In IE,
> >> it was easy to use in the tools section, but I can't find any tab for
> >> clearing your history with the browser.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >>

> > tools -> options -> privacy
> > There u can selectively clear only the history or any other saved info.

> If you want to do this quickly, the Preferences Toolbar offers a button
> for clearing history:
>
> http://prefbar.mozdev.org/
>
> Lee

Thanks for you help guys!