Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Multiple sites?

Multiple sites?

=?Utf-8?B?UnVkeQ==?=

Hello all!

I have a web app, that I built, there is also another web app, that I bought
that I want to build in the site. In my site I have a login, form authen. So
when I go to that default page of the 2nd app, it kicks me back to my welcome
page on my app. Just like if I were to try to go anywhere on my site, without
logging in.
I have messed with the web config, and am working that out. But is there
something else that I might be messing.
Thanks!

Rudy