Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Get Value From Dynamically Created TextBoxes......

Get Value From Dynamically Created TextBoxes......

RC

Hi,

I 've created a form with serveral Dynamically Created TextBoxes and a
static button. After press the button, those values of TextBoxes should be
posted back to server. How to get the value back from those boxes? Any
Sample Code Provided?

Thanks
RC

Teemu Keiski

If you recreate TextBox instances on postback in same order as on previous
request, values are restored automatically back to the TextBoxes (assuming
control re-creation happens at Page_Load at the latest). In other case you
need to dig them from Request.Form collection by using each TextBox's
UniqueID as the lookup key.

--
Teemu Keiski
ASP.NET MVP, Finland