Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > LoadControl ASP.NET 2.0

LoadControl ASP.NET 2.0

Matteo Migliore

Hi.

I need to instantiate some UserControls placed into
a virtual directory out the application, added from IIS.

I used LoadControl.
If I use it to instantiate UserControl
without localized resources there aren't problems.

If I instantiate the UserControl with localized
resources (in Visual Studio 2005 Beta2 --> Generate Local Resource)
I obtain this error:
The path 'PATH/App_LocalResources' maps to a directory outside this
application, which is not supported.

I follow this article in applications developed
with .NET framework 1.1:
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q324785

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks
in advance.

Matteo Migliore.

LoadControl performance Thor W Hammer ASP .Net 2 08-22-2003 08:12 PM
loadcontrol sunil ASP .Net 2 08-13-2003 12:53 AM
LoadControl VirtualPath question George Durzi ASP .Net 0 07-31-2003 05:14 PM
Need help with LoadControl Kurt ASP .Net 5 07-03-2003 05:38 AM
Use LoadControl to load a usercontrol but the webcontrol in the usercontrol can not AutoPostBack huobazi ASP .Net 1 07-03-2003 03:14 AM

Advertisments