Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to thow a customise exception

How to thow a customise exception

ad

I throw a exception in codes:
But the err.Message is all the some whether the error is thrown or not
How can I throw an error with a particular

try
{
if (Checked())
{
throw (new Exception());
}
do something.....
}
catch (Exception err)
{
Label1.Text=err.Message;
}

Eliyahu Goldin

new Exception("Ooops")

Eliyahu

"ad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I throw a exception in codes:
> But the err.Message is all the some whether the error is thrown or not
> How can I throw an error with a particular
>
> try
> {
> if (Checked())
> {
> throw (new Exception());
> }
> do something.....
> }
> catch (Exception err)
> {
> Label1.Text=err.Message;
> }

the differences between keyword thow and thows in java hunglduc Java 4 01-09-2011 06:19 PM
Customise Application Icon Leigh Java 7 03-07-2009 09:33 PM
How to Customise an ASP 2.0 grid Jason Myers ASP .Net 0 03-28-2006 12:54 PM
Customise Java plug-in download from local server instead of from the internet? hood Java 1 12-30-2003 06:50 PM
thow to turn off "system restore" equivalent fin W2K? fros Computer Support 4 12-17-2003 01:32 PM

Advertisments