Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Productivity tools for writing web-apps/JS?

Productivity tools for writing web-apps/JS?

Paul W

Hi - I'm developing an asp.net app., but find I spend HOURS cranking out
javascript by hand (ie. typing it into Visual Studio which offers little
more than Notepad). All the server-side stuff in asp.net is great, but in
order to improve the UI I find a need lots of JS. There's GOT to be a better
way!?!

What tools are there to help with this? At the very least a smart editor for
JS would be a big help. Can anyone point me to a 'big-picture'
comparison/evaluation of web development tools - eg. I don't even really
know what Flash does and if it can be used alongside asp.net.

Thanks,

Paul.

ps. which idiot decided to make js case-sensitive, and how many billions of
dollars of programmer time/bugs has this cost?

Bruce Barker

look at dreamweaver

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...